Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm thinking about you like. . .

I'm thinking about you like base, foot and basket think about ball
like candles think about birthday cakes
like keys think about typing
I'm thinking about you like bands think about the last and next performance
like instruments think about making sounds
like sounds think about making music
I'm thinking about you like The Biggest Loser doesn't want to be a loser anymore
like The Office doesn't work
like Michael Scott thinks about Kelly
I'm thinking about you like cameras think about capturing the moment
like writing thinks about describing the moment
like lives think about living in the moment

5 comments:

  1. Pretty good. I found myself wanting more though. Open up to us, don't be shy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont hold back young friend. i thought you were the say hey kid? say hey a little. stay golden pony boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the ending where You are talking about how cameras, writing and lives capture THE moment. Aldo Michaels Scott thinking about Kelly gave me a laugh! I do agree with Random LP Student. Open up more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. dont hold back young friend. i thought you were the say hey kid? say hey a little. stay golden pony boy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i like the part about the biggest loser! this was cool!

    ReplyDelete